Born Denishia C. Moore in her home town of Tulsa, Oklahoma, this Beauty Queen got a jump start by winning her first pageant as a state title holder for Miss Hemisphere at age 16. Shortly after she moved to New York to pursue her goals of becoming a Model. She signed with Grace Del Marco Agency and booked her first speaking role on the Cosby Show. Shortly after, she found herself setting trends as a Salon House Model for John Atchison hairstylist to The Stars. In the late 90's along with her now Family, they relocated from the Big Apple to the Mini Apple (Minneapolis) and she hit the ground running.
MsDenishia’s popularity grew as a Local Celebrity and Community Activist. She has established herself as a Professional Model and Actress for over 20 years, landing jobs for notable retailers such as Aveda, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Mac Cosmetics and Macy’s. Her signature walk has Ripped The Runway for renowned Designers Bob Mackie, St John and Tommy Hilfiger to name a few as well as up and coming Designers nationwide. She’s been on Catwalks for DC, NOVA and MN Black Fashion Weeks. MsDenishia traveled for the original "Gene London" Fashion Museum at Boscov's in PA and NJ. Her Fashion clients include Target, Rockler and Ribnick Furs, Wilson’s Leather and HBW Extensions. Many Corporate campaigns have been Target, General Mills, Best Buy, OfficeMax, 3M, Betty Crocker, Hormel, West Law and MetLife. She was the face of Baby Phat and negotiated her own contract as Spokes Person for Sunny’s Hair & Wigs Mpls, exposing her great hair secrets. You may recognize MsDenishia from over 15 years of appearing on shopping networks like Value Vision, SHOP NBC, EVINE and years of TV commercials. An impressive resume continues with work in major magazines such as Vogue, Essence, Vanity Fair, Instyle Wedding, Martha Stewart and Hype Hair. A great highlight was premiering on QVC with Reggie Wells, the makeup artist of Oprah Winfrey. All the years of hard work and having ambition has made her Internationally known as MSDENISHIA™ a house hold Brand Personality. #MNSUPERMODEL
MSDENISHIA™ has a passion for giving back to the community and has Hosted several Charity Events many of which she self funded such as "Catwalk 4 The Cure" , "Catwalk 4 The Cause", "Achievement Awards" and Summer 2019 "Catwalk 4 Awareness of Autism".
"Hi MsDenishia it's me Abigail, I want thank you for everything. Learned a lot and I been practicing. Thanks again for loaning me the designer jacket, I loved it."
"Thank you very much for our time with you and the photo shoot. It was great for me to see how lovely my daughter has grown up. "Catherine H.
"The other wonderful thing is the continous support as a MBC graduate you receive from Msdenishia, she has been a great resource all along my career."
MSDENISHIA™ continues to make Special Guest Appearances Nationwide:
- Mall Of America Super Bowl Weekend 2018 Calendar Signing Event, Minneapolis, MN
- Celebrity Judge for RockStar DJ DJ Battle -Minneapolis, MN
- 2 Day Host of “The World Natural Hair, Health & Beauty Show” - Smyrna, GA
- HIV/AID Atlanta "A" Fashion Show, Celebrity Calendar Signing - Atlanta, GA
- Co-Host BET Comedy Zone with Shaun Jones - Minneapolis, MN
- Jolie Magazine 1 year Anniversary Celebrity Party with Vivica Fox - Minneapolis, MN
- TV Host of Annual Hair Flare Hair Show - Minneapolis, MN
- Twin Cities Black Film Festival, Celebrity Calendar Signing - Minneapolis, MN
- Featured Host of Biker Boyz Weekend w/Vivica Fox & Tyson Beckford - Tulsa, OK
- Solstice Film Festival - RED CARPET GUEST - St. Paul, MN
- Pastor Troy pre-concert meet & greet Celebrity Model Calendar Signing - Maysville, KY
- Duece Annual Fashion Extravaganza - Celebrity Model Calendar Signing - Chicago, IL
The Official Modeling Boot Camp "Be The Star That You Are" started in Minneapolis, MN but has toured to Atlanta, Baltimore, North Virginia, Reighley so stay tuned to a city near you
One of the most asked questions is "how do I get started as a Model". Well ask no more, THE MODEL BOUTIQUE & CO. is where MSDENISHIA™ has opened the doors for aspiring Models/Talent not only to be properly trained but also to be represented by a legit Agency afterwards.